We have a philosophy when it comes to network administration. This is an area where again we take a proactive approach. These are the key things we do to make sure that your network is truly managed.
- Secure the network. We always start with a security lens when we assess the network. Security is paramount and our primary concern.
- We harden the network and build layers of redundancy to protect it.
- A strong firewall is the first layer of protection from hackers.
- We build in reliable and redundant backup to ensure that you can quickly recover should there be any kind of disaster.
- We have a systematic process of best practices to protect devices and end users.
- When we set up email, we set up double authentication. We close every point of malicious access to your network.
- Your end users get consistent training and constant reminders. They are informed of the latest scams, what is OK to click on and what not to click on.
- When we set up applications for you, we make sure that they are optimized to give you the results you’ve invested to get.
- Everything we learn becomes part of our best practices. Both wins and mistakes are converted into “lessons learned” and documented. Decades of experience are distilled into best-of-the-best practices.