Our Managed Services Provides
Complete IT Management
When We Say “IT Managed Services”,
We Mean MANAGED
Think of it as a systematic approach to IT that proactively keeps you protected. That gives you a good idea of what we mean.
To understand the IT Managed Services we provide, you need to see how we structure it.
- There are four major components of a complete IT Managed Services approach.
- They are essentially separate, but overlap in areas such as documentation, best practices, and communications.
- Each segment is proactive except for Support—which is primarily reactive.
- We provide smooth operations for your business as a result of our day-to-day strategic, proactive, and defensive IT management.
These Are The Four Essential Components…
Of The IT Managed Services We Provide
- Everything starts with your strategy.
- We assess problems and plan solutions.
- We lay out short-term and long-term tactics.
- Explore business impact of technology decisions.
- Design and pursue a solid plan that supports your business direction and growth plans.
- Equivalent to a fractional CTO.
- Day-to-day monitoring and management of technology for optimization of resources.
- Proactive approach to prevent problems and/or disruption of operations or security breaches.
- Includes patch management, anti-virus, anti-spam, best practices, remote backup, documentation.
- Handling of everyday type tech support issues.
- React to problems as they arise and correct them.
- Helpdesk support
- On-Site support
- “How To” questions
- Remote support
- Manages network for maximum uptime.
- Protection of network, users and devices connected from any kind of cyber-attack.
- Optimizes network speed and efficiency.
- Keeps computer network up-to-date and operating as intended.
- First line of defense for multiple computers and software platforms attached to a network.
Thinking Of Changing Your IT Managed Services Provider?
Use This Free Checklist To Vet Them
Download our FREE Ultimate Checklist For IT Managed Services. Not only do we give you the most important questions to ask. We also explain why you need the answers.
- Five pages of checklist items.
- Know what questions to ask.
- Understand why these questions are critical.